Now, I confess......

Saturday 1 March 2008

2 girls and 1 boy

Yesterday, Friday lunch I has a table of 2 girls and 1 guy. I dont know where they from but from their accent, definitely not English people. I was very annoyed at them. One girl arrived first and she ordered some drinks immediately. 1 minute later, the couple came and they reminded me about the drinks again. I said, yes I got the order and the barman is preparing them. Less than 3 minutes later, they reminded me again. What the f***. Hello, I am busy ok and don't have time to entertain you people. They talked so loud, they laughed like nobody business and I was so irratated with their behaviour. I was not bothered to give good service. So, I sent all their food at the same go and I was not bothered to clean their table or change their plates either. They ordered a dozen of fresh oysters and the man started to tell me how he got so 'excited' and he had 2 girls with him at the moment and bla bla bla. The girls drank so much and were drunk. In one word, they annoyed me at lot! But at the end of their attics, one thing that gave me a smile was a £20 tips. They gave £20 for bad service..hehehe

No comments: