Now, I confess......

Tuesday 18 March 2008

Chicken miso soup???

This lady from Table 35 who acts posh really irratates me. She came with a man and they took forever to order. When she ordered some drinks, she spoke so softly and I couldnt even hear her. This is a busy restaurant and it is very noisy u know. As I was standing there to take your stupid orders, you took your own sweet time to decide. I am busy ok ! And you dont even know what is sushi and tempura. Why act posh as if u are regular to Japanese restaurant? The man ordered miso soup. The lady tried a bit and I heard she said ohh, thats very nice. Is that chicken soup?...chicken???? Wuahahahahah..miso soup from chicken stock? Stupid woman. Miso is fermented soya bean ok? with bonito flakes ok? Fish ok ? Not chicken ok ?

No comments: