Now, I confess......

Tuesday 18 March 2008

I am so stingy

Last Wednesday I had a table of 6 people. They looked very posh and as they came in, Ming told me that they gonna leave £50 tips. I got so excited and tried my best to give the best service. Kiki recognised them as well and told me they gonna leave good tips. However, as I was taking order from another table, this table of 6 was ready to order so Kiki helped me to take the order. After that, he left everything else for me to serve. At the end of the meal, I guess customers were very happy because they left me £80. Kiki asked me how much they left. I lied to him £20 because if he knew it was £80 so much, I will feel quilty because I didnt share with him as he helped me with this table as well. I am being stingy and I didnt want to share.

1 comment:

24HrMom said...

what if he reads your blog ?