Now, I confess......

Saturday 1 March 2008

My 1st tips from a French man

Last night, Friday I had a table of 3. 1 French man and a couple, French woman and her bf, I don't think is French. They were quiet friendly. At one point, they started to tell me a story. They said their donkey passed away last night and it was 28 years old. One of them said he grew up with the donkey because they are the same age and the donkey was more than a brother to him. They did the burial and some prayers for the donkey the day before and now they are celebrating the donkey's life. I was busy at that time and not interested to listen to the rest of their 'jokes'. Everytime I went near the table, they tried to get my attention. But I was busy, so I got my commis to do all the job for me. And my commis became their next 'victim' to listen to their bullsh*t. Before they left, the French man left me £10. This is the first time, I see tips from French people.

No comments: