Now, I confess......

Tuesday 18 March 2008

Better stay at home

This table of two was an elderly couple. The man eats only gluten-free food. Gosh, this is so troublesome man. Gluten-free means no wheat in the food, which means no soya sauce. This is Japanese restaurant man, where soya sauce is the basic and most important ingredient in the food. So, I suggested sushi and sashimi without soya sauce and he said, no no I dont eat sushi sashimi. Oh God....then what are you doing here? What are you doing in Japanese restaurant when you eat only gluten-free. You dont wanna salad, so there is nothing else for you to eat. Finally, he ordered some duck without any sauce. Just plain roast duck. What's the point?? I don't see any point to dine outside. You make me running up and down to the kitchen and u left me no tips. People..

No comments: