Now, I confess......

Sunday 9 March 2008

Royal visit

Friday lunch came a couple that seems like Thais to me. They came to book a table for some VIPs on Saturday night. They spent more than 1 hour just to discuss on the table arrangement and menus and everything else. On Saturday night, the VIPs came. Who are they? They are the Prince and Princess of Thailand. Never in my life, I thought I will see this situation. There were securities everywhere. Just before the Prince and Princess came, their assistants came 1 hour earlier to check and arrange everything. The royals arrived at 10pm with their guards leading the way and guards standing by the entrance. When the Prince went to the toilet, there were guards standing by the door and they were everywhere. Just like watching a movie. All men in black !

No comments: